Training: Product Owner
- Interactive practical training.
- Two days, split up in four modules.
- Learn the Scrum framework with focus on the Product Owner accountability.
- Preparation on PSPO I certification.
- For starting Product Owners.
- Training material in English.
- Training can be in Dutch or English.
- Possible on location.
Our Product Owner training puts the work of the Product Owner into practice straight away. Participants are asked to share their learning objectives. These objectvies are turned into an ordered backlog for the course, during which the participants assign value and the trainer assings a size estimate. This already provides the basic knowledge for the Product Owner role.
The standard version consists of 4 modules. Depending on your needs we can tailor this. The ideal group size is between 8 and 12 participants.
Topics include the Agile Manifesto and principles, the Scrum values, the Scrum pillars & empiricism, Scrum roles, events and artifacts, and refinement. There is emphasis on the Product Owner role and events in which the Product Owner plays an important part.
Optionally we can prepare you for a PSPO I certification.