Training: Modern Refinement
- Interactive practical training.
- 1,5 day, split up into 3 modules.
- Learn to control the refinement process using different techniques.
- For Product Owners and Scrum Masters.
- Training material in English.
- Training in English or Dutch.
- Training is possible on location.
Good refinement is a collaborative practice that is key to succesful teams. The Scrum guide gives very little guidance, and we see many teams implementing this as a very inefficient refinement meeting. In this training the participants learn several refinement practices and different ways to organize the refinement process. Using a combination of a fictional case and facilitated group work with Liberating Structures, there is room to apply theory as well as discuss your own refinement issues.
This course consists of 3-5 modules. The ideal group size is between 8 and 12 participants.
Topics include Product Vision Board, Personas, Rich Pictures, Story Mapping, Example Mapping, Object Exploration, Gherkin & Rulespeak.