Do you love to work in the core of the hightech industry? Then TMC is the right place for you! As Scrum Master at TMC you will be working in the core of the product- and application development projects at our customers. By working with dynamic and multidisciplinary teams you will develop both your technical knowledge as your soft skills.
You use your knowledge to contribute to specialized teams consisting of various technical disciplines at the client’s premises. As Scrum Master, you will utilize your Scrum knowledge to develop, maintain and manage project plans, whilst being fully responsible for the overall successful delivery of a project. Used to working within an Agile methodology, you will take a hands-on approach to ensure every project is on track; ensuring every member of the team is working together in accordance with the brief. As Scrum Master you will also be responsible for working on the continuous improvement of our project delivery methods, organizing regular scrum ceremonies and meetings to ensure that everyone is up to speed and projects are progressing to plan.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
You have a B. Sc. or M.Sc. degree in embedded systems, Computer Sciences, Informatics or similar education with at least 5 years of experience as a Scrum Master.
You are a great teamplayer, but you can also act independently and show leadership in your projects. You are pragmatic and result driven. You take on challenges in a dedicated manner. You can handle multiple projects and activities at a time.
During your B.Sc or M.Sc. or through professional experience you have gained expertise related to the following topics:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Scrum Master;
- Great mentoring/coaching and communication skills;
- Experience in working in an Agile environment and a strong understanding of Agile principles;
- Good understanding of software development practices;
- Strong understanding of Change Management and have participated in a large scale agile transformation;
- Experience in facilitating Scrum Ceremonies;
- Experience using ‘Agile’ methodologies such as Kanban, Continuous Integration, Extreme Programming, and/or Test Driven Development;
- Experience with Agile frameworks such as: SAFe, LeSS, Nexus or comparable;
- Consult or provide “how-to”, “Best practice”, and process recommendations;
- Preferably you have knowledge of business areas like semiconductors, healthcare or consumer electronics;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment under tight deadlines;
- We expect you to have a result driven attitude and interpersonal skills;
- Communicate effectively with all team members, project sponsors and stakeholders both technical and non-technical
- Good understanding, both reading and writing, of the Dutch and English languages.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel free to contact
WHAT DOES OUR BUSINESS CELL HAVE TO OFFER?
At TMC Agile we have professionals who focus on being able to work well in teams and at the same time having no problem working independently. No matter how different they are as individuals, they all have extensive knowledge of the Agile principles and values that they combine with broad development, in-depth professional knowledge and an enormous drive. Our team focuses on profiles such as: Scrum Master, Release Train Engineer, Product Owner and Agile Coach. We have several specialists in each of these areas, who constantly challenge each other to look even further.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
WHY CHOOSE FOR EMPLOYENEURSHIP?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
Feel free to contact
Business manager Test & Integration | Agile, Netherlands