Training: Agile Measurement
- Interactive practical training.
- 1 Day, split into 4 modules.
- Learn what is important to measure and how to measure it.
- For Product Owners and Scrum Masters.
- Training material is in English.
- Training can be Dutch or English.
- Online or on location.
Agility is often based on empiricism, which means measuring stuff that matters. But which stuff matters? How do you measure it? Who is allowed to use it? What are common metrics in an Agile environment? And which metrics are dangerous or counterproductive?
This is a measurement training course unlike any you’ve seen before. You’ll be measuring from the word go, and experience every facet of measurement definition, collection, reporting and analysis. The course matereial seemlessly combines “old” practices such as PSM and G/Q/M with “new” practices from Agile, Scrum, Kanban and Lean Startup.
This course consists of 2-3 modules. The ideal group size is between 8 and 12 participants.